Excellent Self-Empowerment Books That You Need to Add to Your Collection Now
Freelance Business Journalist Stefanie Holland
We all find ourselves stressed and incredibly busy during these crazy times. But are you like me- just needing to take a second to sit and be still? With all the ruckus going on in the world, it can be hard to focus on the things that you need to maintain becoming a better you, and we certainly don’t want to be skimpy in the self-empowerment area at a time like this!
Statistically speaking, here’s what we need to take into perspective about self- empowerment reading and its effects:
- You’re able to interpret the world (and yourself) more positively
- The people who read more, fear less while taking risks
- 88% of wealthy people claim that they read for self-improvement for up to 30 minutes per day
- You fast track through your limitations
- 85% rich people read two or more self-improvement books per month
- Reading makes you smarter and improves brain power
With that said, kick back and dust off the old books or better yet, check out a few new ones! Here are a few of my new favorites… They’re quick reads that speak in volumes in minutes!